Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ed Bertolas: An Introduction

He's a mass market scammer spammer come to fb with the deluge of other profiteers who read the articles about how much money can be made here. He set up a page that he thought was going to make him a lot of money, he thought 200,000,000 people would sign up. At one time he multiplied that on the page with great anticipation, do not know if he still does or not and too lazy at the moment to check. But the point is he did for the longest time talk about how he had all these potential members.

It took him a while to learn his dreams of all those dollars and all that marketing information just wasn't going to happen and ever since all we have been watching is his tantrum.

He is not interested in connecting people to have their dogs play together, large medium and small dogs would be reasonable, but he is connecting breeds.

He does not care about the animal over population problem because he promotes breeding as you can see from The Dog Run Club. Breed specific "dog dating"! Maybe he is even wanting to hook up breeders for all we know. Otherwise what he is doing does not make any rational sense, nothing new for Ed, of course.

When someone actually wants to do something about abuse and overpopulation who would they go after? Breeders of course. They are in it precisely for the profit and the abuse is astounding. They are the ones who need to have the camera's pointed on them every minute of the day.

But who does Ed choose to aim his threats, hostility and, yes, intimidation at? Rescuers. Most of whom do not even ask for money. Ed chooses to take aim at many people who are simply trying to find a home for an animal about to be killed in only hours, many single women, working from their homes and not asking anyone for anything. Just trying to make a good use of FB networking possibilities to save some animals lives. Ed even wants to put webcams in the homes of women who are crossposters. This is downright STRANGE.

He does not mention big facilities, most of them don't have cameras. That would in my opinion be an excellent advancement to get a law that requires every breeder and larger facility to have a webcam. That is not even done yet. But he wants a camera in the living room of Nikki Dare-Jones and other individual women who gives their whole lives to these dogs and asks for no money from anyone.

Besides what does it do to put a 10.00 webcam in her house. What does that prove? To a real animal abuser they just put the camera in and abuse and breed outside the view of the lens. Then if they put a photo in their FB page and suck up to Ed they would be given the A-OK? Ed thinks a photo on facebook proves if a person is a fraud or not. He labeled me a fraud because I have an amethyst as my profile image and because I post Human Angel photos of positive affirmations. I have never posted anything about animals on my page, nor have I ever even posted any words on my page much less asking for a dime. Yet the day Ed became my friend he came to my page and posted three of the same message demanding that I repost in my notes section. I did not. Then he appeared in my chat, unannounced and uninvited and literally demanded that I send him emails of all the California legislators, and it became obvious that he didn't even know his own rep, that he had not even bothered to contact them yet he was demanding that everyone on facebook do it or be labeled a fraud. Our conversations are reproduced here:http://www.edbertolas.info/alarica.hml and http://www.edbertolas.info/alaricapartII.hml

Yes there are many scams and I would support a reasonable and factual expose of the harms, This is really needed. I would support extreme pressure of breeder to stop the abuse, the profiteering and to stop contributing to the problems of over popultion that, inronically, rescuers are forced to try to deal with.

There is something very skewed and confusing about what Ed is doing and I believe it is motivated in some way, not just by his megalomaniacal self assessment and his contempt for women, but also by a conflict of economic interest. As far as the later, I cannot prove this and I do not want anyone jumping to any conclusion here. That is what Ed does and it is harmful. It discredits actual responsible, factual expose. He is the "wannabe" when it comes to expose, not us. But I just need to say what my personal opinion is. I would love to find some proof of it because it would explain a lot. He claims to have been working in the biomedical employment field for thirty years before he came here spewing his crap and that would make for rife and potentially dire possibilities.

I have a question, too. Do I read The Dog Run page right that he wants many people to join, give their info and then when enough have joined, THEN he will design the software? Am I reading that right that he has not even designed the software, but only brags about designing that crappy looking page? If that is the case then he is promoting that under false pretense. If I am reading that correctly then it's obvious he is the one who sought to profit and he is the fraud.

1 comment:

  1. The correct urls: http://www.edbertolas.info/alarica.html and http://www.edbertolas.info/alaricapartII.html

    ReplyDelete